Trade Show & Exhibitors
A major highlight of the conference is the Trade Show. This is the biggest Self Storage Trade Show outside the USA with an extensive range of suppliers on hand showcasing their products and services.
These experts from a huge range of industries, all relevant to self storage, will be geared up to demonstrate, promote and sell the very best of their services to delegates across the 2 days and deliver an eye-opening trade show experience!
If you are a supplier to the industry this is a unique opportunity for promotion of your company within the growing self storage sector.
Please see below for further details and how to book a trade stand.
If you are interested in sponsoring, please see the Sponsorship tab on the left.
Over 85% of the Trade Show is already sold
out - only 7 spaces left! Book now before you miss out.
Trade Show Stand Details
The standard trade stand size is 3m x 2m. There is also scope for larger or open stands. Contact the SSA UK for more details about a bespoke trade stand solution for your business.
The trade show will open each morning at approximately 8:30am prior to the main session room opening at 9:00am. It will remain open for the duration of the event, closing at approximately 5:00pm on the Tuesday and 2:00pm on the Wednesday. All meal and refreshment breaks (other than the dinners) will be served in the Trade Show area. It will also be open from 6:30pm to 7:30pm for pre-dinner drinks and canapés on the Tuesday evening.
Bump in for the trade stands will be on Monday, 30 September. A staged bump in with the shell scheme and standalone constructions setting up in the morning and the remaining exhibitors after 12 noon. Bump out will be during the afternoon of Wednesday 2, October. Access to this area is from a loading bay and 2 service lifts. Access to the loading bay is limited, so will be strictly on an appointment basis.
Cost: £3,100 + VAT for members or £3,720 + VAT for non-members
Each stand includes:
- Walls 2.4m high matt anodised aluminium frame with white laminated infills
- Fascia matt anodised aluminium frame 24cm high with white laminate infill
- 1 x sign computer cut vinyl lettering on white laminate infill per booth
- Lighting - two spotlights per booth mounted on light track inside fascia
- Power – one 2 amp socket per booth
- 2 Full delegate tickets including all dinners and events
- Additional full delegate tickets, conference only passes (including access to trade show and session but no dinner events), and dinner-only tickets can be purchased at a discounted trade price
- Printout of delegates attending the Conference (excluding those who have chosen not to be listed)
- Exhibitors’ information included in the final Conference Programme, in an Unlocked magazine feature prior to the Conference and on the SSA UK and FEDESSA websites.
Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1270 623150.